In April 2002 we became the proud
owners of this farmhouse (housing
and barn under one roof). The
house was built in 1870 and had
been known for months or more
changes successful. The last
modification was made catastrophe
by the former owners in the 70s.
This so-called "renovation"
consisted in reducing the area (we
found 15 doors in 50 m² which
serves a dark corridor with small
rooms) and add two elements to the
rear of the farmhouse.
The space under the roof served as
a granary, which led from the
start of problems with all kinds
of beasts. It seemed obvious then
adopt the single decision: Pulling
everything and do everything to
nine (site for about 3 years).
Our field (4 ha) is oriented
south-west and we transform it
gradually in a park. We also have
a beautiful view of the terrace a
succession of small fields,
hedgerows and woods, a valley very
relaxing and that changes color by
light and season.eu à peu en parc.